This week we talk about how the Gaming Industry is changing. E3 is next week and we ponder if it is still relevant or if it’s just a relic from the past. In that same vain, we discuss the future of GameStop and if will be around much longer.
- GameStop Stock Crashes after reporting that it would not be paying out dividends this quarter(https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/gamestop-q1-earnings-gme-stock-crashes-after-ditching-dividend-2019-6-1028256639)
- Pokemon Sword and Shield release on Nov 15 and new trailer(https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/5/18652594/pokemon-sword-shield-nintendo-switch-release-date-trailer-raids-e3-2019)
- Pokemon Raids(Dynamax)?
- Death Stranding is still confusing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu8X7vM3Avw
- WatchDogs: Legion to be announced at E3: https://www.pcgamer.com/watch-dogs-legion-will-be-set-in-a-post-brexit-london-according-to-amazon-listing/
- Rocksteady Won’t be At E3 This Year: https://www.pcgamer.com/rocksteady-wont-be-at-e3-this-year/
- Larian Studios tease new game possibly Baldur’s Gate 3: https://www.gamespot.com/videos/baldurs-gate-3-possibly-coming-from-divinity-origi/2300-6449671/
- Yukes wanting to develop another wrestling game