This week Kenny gives his thoughts on Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey and it’s issues with monetizing progression. Curtis thinks Dragon Quest 11 continues to be an okay game and Hayden talks about his experience with Forza Horizon 4.
- Playstations ID Change(https://www.gamespot.com/g00/articles/psn-id-name-change-option-confirmed-for-ps4-heres-/1100-6462414/?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8%3D&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14)
- Stardew Valley coming to phones(IOS first Oct 24)(https://www.kotaku.com.au/2018/10/stardew-valley-is-coming-to-mobiles-this-year/)
- Borderlands 2 coming to PSVR(https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/9/17954910/borderlands-2-vr-ps4-playstation-vr)
- Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3 now backward compatible on Xbone(https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/9/17955898/metal-gear-solid-2-metal-gear-solid-3-xbox-one-backward-compatible)
- No Clip 2.0(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fDG3byEcMtbOqPMymDNbw)
We talk about what were system sellers for us and some hygiene based questions.